SugarSync is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SugarSync from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on SugarSync, Inc.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for SugarSync is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled SugarSync.exe and occupies 18.47 MB (19366368 bytes).
The executable files below are part of SugarSync. They occupy an average of 19.25 MB (20183626
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (18.47 MB)
- uninstall.exe (798.10 KB)
The current page applies to SugarSync version 18.104.22.168.146369
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SugarSync:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is a program released by SugarSync, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SugarSync with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SugarSync or simply click the Search field and type in "SugarSync". If it exists on your system the SugarSync program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SugarSync in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SugarSync.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SugarSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-23 18:08:13.730