SugarSync is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall SugarSync from your PCSugarSync, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on SugarSync, Inc.. SugarSync is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\SugarSync directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for SugarSync is C:\Program Files\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. SugarSync.exe is the SugarSync's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 12.51 MB (13116256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with SugarSync. They take about 13.35 MB (13993761
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (12.51 MB)
- uninstall.exe (856.94 KB)
The current web page applies to SugarSync version 188.8.131.52720
alone. For other SugarSync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is an application by the software company SugarSync, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SugarSync from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SugarSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SugarSync". If it exists on your system the SugarSync program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SugarSync in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SugarSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SugarSync.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SugarSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SugarSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 13:09:19.560