SugarSync is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall SugarSync from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. More data about SugarSync, Inc. can be read here
. SugarSync is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. SugarSync's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 18.97 MB (19890688 bytes) on disk and is labeled SugarSync.exe.
SugarSync installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.25 MB (20180349
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (18.97 MB)
- SugarSyncCrashUploader.exe (168.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (114.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of SugarSync. You can find below info on other application versions of SugarSync:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is a program offered by SugarSync, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SugarSync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SugarSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SugarSync". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SugarSync in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SugarSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SugarSync.
8. After removing SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SugarSync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-24 22:25:29.210