SugarSync is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SugarSync from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. You can find out more on SugarSync, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SugarSync. SugarSync.exe is the SugarSync's primary executable file and it takes about 12.51 MB (13119328 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SugarSync. They occupy 13.35 MB (13996809
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (12.51 MB)
- uninstall.exe (856.92 KB)
The current page applies to SugarSync version 126.96.36.199183
alone. You can find here a few links to other SugarSync versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall SugarSync you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SugarSync from your PC:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\cacert.pem
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\EULA.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\EULA_ES.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\EULA_FR.txt
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\SugarSync.exe
SugarSync is a program released by the software company SugarSync, Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SugarSync from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SugarSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "SugarSync". The SugarSync app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SugarSync in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SugarSync.
8. After removing SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SugarSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SugarSync in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 00:24:27.460