You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SugarSync for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SugarSync from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on SugarSync, Inc.. SugarSync is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for SugarSync is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. SugarSync.exe is the SugarSync's primary executable file and it occupies circa 19.55 MB (20503016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SugarSync. They occupy an average of 19.81 MB (20770050
bytes) on disk.
- crashuploader.exe (149.50 KB)
- SugarSync.exe (19.55 MB)
- uninstall.exe (111.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52.138074
of SugarSync. Click on the links below for other SugarSync versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is an application by the software company SugarSync, Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SugarSync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SugarSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "SugarSync". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync app will be found automatically. When you select SugarSync in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SugarSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SugarSync.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SugarSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SugarSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-13 19:05:12.010