This page contains thorough information on how to remove SugarSync for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SugarSync from your systemSugarSync, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on SugarSync, Inc.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove SugarSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SugarSync's main file takes about 11.58 MB (12137592 bytes) and is named SugarSync.exe.
SugarSync contains of the executables below. They take 12.40 MB (12998445
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (11.58 MB)
- uninstall.exe (840.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11465
of SugarSync. Click on the links below for other SugarSync versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is a program by the software company SugarSync, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SugarSync from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SugarSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "SugarSync". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SugarSync in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SugarSync.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SugarSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SugarSync in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 21:14:14.010