You can find below detailed information on how to remove SugarSync for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SugarSync from your systemSugarSync, Inc.
. You can read more on SugarSync, Inc. or check for application updates here
. SugarSync is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing SugarSync is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. SugarSync.exe is the SugarSync's primary executable file and it takes around 19.61 MB (20558312 bytes) on disk.
SugarSync installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.86 MB (20825358
bytes) on disk.
- crashuploader.exe (149.50 KB)
- SugarSync.exe (19.61 MB)
- uninstall.exe (111.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206.153081
of SugarSync. You can find here a few links to other SugarSync versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is a program marketed by the software company SugarSync, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SugarSync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SugarSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SugarSync". If it exists on your system the SugarSync application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SugarSync in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SugarSync.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SugarSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SugarSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SugarSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-03 11:08:53.160