SugarSync is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall SugarSync from your PCSugarSync, Inc.
. More information on SugarSync, Inc. can be found here
. SugarSync is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. SugarSync's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. SugarSync.exe is the SugarSync's main executable file and it occupies close to 12.53 MB (13134176 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in SugarSync. They occupy 13.36 MB (14011657
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (12.53 MB)
- uninstall.exe (856.92 KB)
The current page applies to SugarSync version 126.96.36.199879
alone. You can find here a few links to other SugarSync releases:
...click to view all...
SugarSync has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SugarSync:
The files below remain on your disk by SugarSync's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\SugarSync.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile 1\Local Storage\https_www.sugarsync.com_0.localstorage
SugarSync is a program by SugarSync, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SugarSync with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SugarSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SugarSync". If it exists on your system the SugarSync app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SugarSync in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SugarSync.
8. After removing SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SugarSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SugarSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 02:03:22.960