This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SugarSync for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall SugarSync from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. More information on SugarSync, Inc. can be found here
. SugarSync is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall SugarSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 12.51 MB (13116768 bytes) on disk and is named SugarSync.exe.
SugarSync installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.35 MB (13994273
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (12.51 MB)
- uninstall.exe (856.94 KB)
The current page applies to SugarSync version 184.108.40.206756
alone. Click on the links below for other SugarSync versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is a program released by SugarSync, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SugarSync from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SugarSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "SugarSync". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync app will be found very quickly. After you select SugarSync in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SugarSync.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SugarSync supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-14 15:47:53.623