SugarSync is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall SugarSync from your systemSugarSync, Inc.
. More info about SugarSync, Inc. can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\SugarSync folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for SugarSync is C:\Program Files\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. SugarSync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 12.53 MB (13134176 bytes) on disk.
SugarSync installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.36 MB (14011397
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (12.53 MB)
- uninstall.exe (856.66 KB)
This web page is about SugarSync version 188.8.131.52462
only. You can find below a few links to other SugarSync versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is a program released by SugarSync, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SugarSync with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SugarSync or simply click the Search field and type in "SugarSync". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync app will be found automatically. When you click SugarSync in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SugarSync.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SugarSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SugarSync in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-28 09:34:32.417