SugarSync is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SugarSync from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. Further information on SugarSync, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the SugarSync application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove SugarSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SugarSync.exe is the SugarSync's primary executable file and it occupies circa 11.84 MB (12418400 bytes) on disk.
SugarSync contains of the executables below. They take 12.68 MB (13295373
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (11.84 MB)
- uninstall.exe (856.42 KB)
This page is about SugarSync version 22.214.171.124133
alone. For more SugarSync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is an application offered by SugarSync, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SugarSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "SugarSync". If it exists on your system the SugarSync app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SugarSync in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SugarSync.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SugarSync in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-03 10:42:10.807