This info is about SugarSync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SugarSync from your systemSugarSync, Inc.
. You can find out more on SugarSync, Inc. or check for application updates here
. SugarSync is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove SugarSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SugarSync's main file takes about 18.50 MB (19398112 bytes) and is named SugarSync.exe.
SugarSync is composed of the following executables which occupy 19.28 MB (20215370
bytes) on disk:
- SugarSync.exe (18.50 MB)
- uninstall.exe (798.10 KB)
This data is about SugarSync version 22.214.171.124.146697
only. Click on the links below for other SugarSync versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is a program marketed by SugarSync, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SugarSync with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SugarSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "SugarSync". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync application will be found very quickly. After you click SugarSync in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SugarSync.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SugarSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SugarSync supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-14 09:08:17.587