You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SugarSync for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall SugarSync from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on SugarSync, Inc.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SugarSync. The program's main executable file has a size of 19.88 MB (20848656 bytes) on disk and is named SugarSync.exe.
The executable files below are part of SugarSync. They take about 20.14 MB (21115681
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (19.88 MB)
- SugarSyncCrashUploader.exe (149.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.27 KB)
This data is about SugarSync version 22.214.171.124.155345
only. You can find below a few links to other SugarSync versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is a program offered by SugarSync, Inc.. Some users decide to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SugarSync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SugarSync or simply click the Search field and type in "SugarSync". The SugarSync program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SugarSync in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SugarSync.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SugarSync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-20 08:48:17.487