This info is about SugarSync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SugarSync from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. You can find out more on SugarSync, Inc. or check for application updates here
. SugarSync is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing SugarSync is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SugarSync.exe is the SugarSync's primary executable file and it takes approximately 18.19 MB (19073504 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SugarSync. They take an average of 18.97 MB (19890737
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (18.19 MB)
- uninstall.exe (798.08 KB)
This web page is about SugarSync version 188.8.131.52.147467
only. Click on the links below for other SugarSync versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is a program released by the software company SugarSync, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SugarSync from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SugarSync or simply click the Search field and type in "SugarSync". If it exists on your system the SugarSync program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SugarSync in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SugarSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SugarSync.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SugarSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SugarSync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-22 19:16:28.167