This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SugarSync for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SugarSync from your PCSugarSync, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on SugarSync, Inc.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. SugarSync's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. SugarSync's main file takes around 20.00 MB (20967400 bytes) and is called SugarSync.exe.
The following executables are contained in SugarSync. They take 20.92 MB (21937159
bytes) on disk.
- crashuploader.exe (149.50 KB)
- SugarSync.exe (20.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (797.53 KB)
This page is about SugarSync version 18.104.22.168.149673
only. For more SugarSync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is an application marketed by SugarSync, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SugarSync from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SugarSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "SugarSync". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SugarSync in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SugarSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SugarSync.
8. After removing SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SugarSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-21 12:18:12.583