You can find on this page details on how to remove SugarSync for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SugarSync from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SugarSync, Inc.. SugarSync is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SugarSync. The application's main executable file is called SugarSync.exe and it has a size of 17.07 MB (17899872 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside SugarSync. They occupy about 17.85 MB (18716798
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (17.07 MB)
- uninstall.exe (797.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168.133203
of SugarSync. For more SugarSync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall SugarSync.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\SugarSync
- C:\Program Files\SugarSync\files_de_de.qm
- C:\Program Files\SugarSync\files_de_de_qt.qm
- C:\Program Files\SugarSync\files_default.qm
- C:\Program Files\SugarSync\files_default_qt.qm
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
SugarSync is an application by the software company SugarSync, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SugarSync with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SugarSync or simply click the Search field and type in "SugarSync". If it exists on your system the SugarSync application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SugarSync in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SugarSync.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SugarSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SugarSync supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-10 01:57:32.683