SugarSync is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SugarSync from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on SugarSync, Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\SugarSync directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for SugarSync is C:\Program Files\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. SugarSync's primary file takes about 20.36 MB (21349856 bytes) and its name is SugarSync.exe.
SugarSync is composed of the following executables which take 21.29 MB (22319615
bytes) on disk:
- crashuploader.exe (149.50 KB)
- SugarSync.exe (20.36 MB)
- uninstall.exe (797.53 KB)
This data is about SugarSync version 184.108.40.206.148677
alone. You can find here a few links to other SugarSync releases:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is a program offered by SugarSync, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SugarSync from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SugarSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SugarSync". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SugarSync in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SugarSync.
8. After removing SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SugarSync in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 05:50:09.173