SugarSync is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SugarSync from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on SugarSync, Inc.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder (same installation drive as Windows). SugarSync's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called SugarSync.exe and its approximative size is 11.83 MB (12409184 bytes).
The executables below are part of SugarSync. They take an average of 12.66 MB (13273917
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (11.83 MB)
- uninstall.exe (844.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199204
of SugarSync. You can find below a few links to other SugarSync versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is an application marketed by the software company SugarSync, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SugarSync from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SugarSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "SugarSync". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync program will be found very quickly. When you click SugarSync in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SugarSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SugarSync.
8. After removing SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SugarSync in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:48:03.560