SugarSync is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SugarSync from your systemSugarSync, Inc.
. More information on SugarSync, Inc. can be seen here
. SugarSync is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\SugarSync directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall SugarSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 11.91 MB (12491104 bytes) on disk and is titled SugarSync.exe.
SugarSync installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.74 MB (13355840
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (11.91 MB)
- uninstall.exe (844.47 KB)
The current web page applies to SugarSync version 220.127.116.11077
only. You can find below info on other versions of SugarSync:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is a program released by SugarSync, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SugarSync from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SugarSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SugarSync". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync app will be found automatically. After you select SugarSync in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SugarSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SugarSync.
8. After removing SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SugarSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SugarSync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 10:08:08.547