This web page contains complete information on how to remove SugarSync for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall SugarSync from your systemSugarSync, Inc.
. Further information on SugarSync, Inc. can be found here
. SugarSync is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\SugarSync directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for SugarSync is C:\Program Files\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. SugarSync.exe is the SugarSync's main executable file and it takes about 11.91 MB (12491104 bytes) on disk.
SugarSync is composed of the following executables which take 12.74 MB (13355840
bytes) on disk:
- SugarSync.exe (11.91 MB)
- uninstall.exe (844.47 KB)
The current page applies to SugarSync version 18.104.22.168470
alone. You can find here a few links to other SugarSync versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is an application by SugarSync, Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SugarSync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SugarSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "SugarSync". The SugarSync program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SugarSync in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SugarSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SugarSync.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SugarSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SugarSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SugarSync in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-07 06:31:35.623