You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SugarSync for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SugarSync from your PCSugarSync, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on SugarSync, Inc.. SugarSync is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder, regulated by the user's option. SugarSync's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. SugarSync.exe is the SugarSync's main executable file and it takes approximately 11.84 MB (12419424 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in SugarSync. They take 12.68 MB (13296397
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (11.84 MB)
- uninstall.exe (856.42 KB)
The current web page applies to SugarSync version 126.96.36.199357
only. Click on the links below for other SugarSync versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is an application marketed by the software company SugarSync, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SugarSync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SugarSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "SugarSync". The SugarSync app will be found automatically. After you click SugarSync in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SugarSync.
8. After uninstalling SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SugarSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SugarSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 18:36:53.523