You can find below details on how to remove SugarSync for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SugarSync from your computerSugarSync, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on SugarSync, Inc.. SugarSync is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\SugarSync folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for SugarSync is C:\Program Files\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. SugarSync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 17.17 MB (18003296 bytes) on disk.
SugarSync installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.95 MB (18820561
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (17.17 MB)
- uninstall.exe (798.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11.136091
of SugarSync. You can find here a few links to other SugarSync releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by SugarSync's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\SugarSync
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\SugarSync\nsfF66A.tmp
- C:\Program Files\SugarSync\nspF659.tmp
- C:\Program Files\SugarSync\nszF648.tmp
- C:\Program Files\SugarSync\SugarSync.exe
SugarSync is an application marketed by the software company SugarSync, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SugarSync from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SugarSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "SugarSync". The SugarSync program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SugarSync in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SugarSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SugarSync.
8. After removing SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SugarSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SugarSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SugarSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 03:09:44.970