You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SugarSync for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SugarSync from your PCSugarSync, Inc.
. Further information on SugarSync, Inc. can be found here
. SugarSync is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for SugarSync is C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.61 MB (12179144 bytes) on disk and is titled SugarSync.exe.
SugarSync installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.44 MB (13039997
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (11.61 MB)
- uninstall.exe (840.68 KB)
The current page applies to SugarSync version 126.96.36.199912
alone. Click on the links below for other SugarSync versions:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is a program by SugarSync, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SugarSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SugarSync or simply click the Search field and type in "SugarSync". If it is installed on your PC the SugarSync program will be found automatically. When you select SugarSync in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SugarSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SugarSync.
8. After removing SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SugarSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SugarSync in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-03 07:40:02.307