You can find below details on how to uninstall SugarSync for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SugarSync from your systemSugarSync, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on SugarSync, Inc.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall SugarSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SugarSync\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SugarSync.exe is the SugarSync's primary executable file and it takes around 12.53 MB (13134176 bytes) on disk.
SugarSync contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.36 MB (14011397
bytes) on disk.
- SugarSync.exe (12.53 MB)
- uninstall.exe (856.66 KB)
This web page is about SugarSync version 188.8.131.52603
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SugarSync:
...click to view all...
SugarSync is an application marketed by the software company SugarSync, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall SugarSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SugarSync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SugarSync or simply click the Search field and type in "SugarSync". If it exists on your system the SugarSync program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SugarSync in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SugarSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SugarSync.
8. After removing SugarSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SugarSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SugarSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SugarSync by SugarSync, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SugarSync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 18:42:51.850