SoftEther VPN Server
SoftEther VPN Server is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your systemSoftEther VPN Project
. You can find out more on SoftEther VPN Project or check for application updates here
. More information about the app SoftEther VPN Server can be found at http://selinks.org/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing SoftEther VPN Server is C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named vpnsmgr_x64.exe and its approximative size is 5.13 MB (5375432 bytes).
The executable files below are part of SoftEther VPN Server. They occupy about 25.71 MB (26954472
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (5.00 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (5.01 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.67 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.90 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.13 MB)
This web page is about SoftEther VPN Server version 4.21.9613
only. You can find below info on other versions of SoftEther VPN Server:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is an application released by the software company SoftEther VPN Project. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SoftEther VPN Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". The SoftEther VPN Server app will be found automatically. After you click SoftEther VPN Server in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SoftEther VPN Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The software company is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SoftEther VPN Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your computer, we are not saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:06:34.880