SoftEther VPN Server
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your PCSoftEther VPN Project
. Go over here
for more details on SoftEther VPN Project. Please follow http://selinks.org/
if you want to read more on SoftEther VPN Server on SoftEther VPN Project's page. SoftEther VPN Server is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. SoftEther VPN Server's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled vpnsmgr_x64.exe and occupies 5.15 MB (5398464 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in SoftEther VPN Server. They occupy 25.81 MB (27065536
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (5.02 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (5.03 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.69 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.92 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.15 MB)
The current page applies to SoftEther VPN Server version 4.23.9647
alone. For more SoftEther VPN Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is an application released by the software company SoftEther VPN Project. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SoftEther VPN Server from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SoftEther VPN Server or simply click the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". If it exists on your system the SoftEther VPN Server application will be found automatically. When you click SoftEther VPN Server in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The web site of the program is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After removing SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoftEther VPN Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your PC, nor are we saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-29 18:55:38.290