SoftEther VPN Server
You can find below details on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your computerSoftEther VPN Project
. Further information on SoftEther VPN Project can be seen here
. More information about the app SoftEther VPN Server can be found at http://selinks.org/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. SoftEther VPN Server's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. SoftEther VPN Server's main file takes around 5.13 MB (5374408 bytes) and is called vpnsmgr_x64.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SoftEther VPN Server. They occupy 25.70 MB (26947816
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (4.99 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (5.01 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.67 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.90 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.13 MB)
This page is about SoftEther VPN Server version 4.20.9608
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SoftEther VPN Server:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall SoftEther VPN Server:
The files below remain on your disk by SoftEther VPN Server's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000000_vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\hamcore.se2
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\lang.config
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SoftEther Corporation\PacketiX VPN\Server Manager
SoftEther VPN Server is a program marketed by SoftEther VPN Project. Some people want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SoftEther VPN Server from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SoftEther VPN Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". If it is installed on your PC the SoftEther VPN Server app will be found automatically. When you select SoftEther VPN Server in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The web site of the program is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After removing SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your computer, nor are we saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 14:15:59.560