SoftEther VPN Server
SoftEther VPN Server is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your systemSoftEther VPN Project
. You can read more on SoftEther VPN Project or check for application updates here
. Further information about SoftEther VPN Server can be found at http://selinks.org/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove SoftEther VPN Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. vpnsmgr.exe is the SoftEther VPN Server's primary executable file and it occupies around 3.93 MB (4121024 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in SoftEther VPN Server. They occupy 22.16 MB (23232192
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd.exe (3.80 MB)
- vpnserver.exe (3.81 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.69 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.92 MB)
- vpnsmgr.exe (3.93 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.24.9651
of SoftEther VPN Server. For more SoftEther VPN Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is an application released by SoftEther VPN Project. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SoftEther VPN Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". If it exists on your system the SoftEther VPN Server program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SoftEther VPN Server in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SoftEther VPN Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The web site of the application is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoftEther VPN Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your computer, we are not saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-01 10:23:42.067