SoftEther VPN Server
SoftEther VPN Server is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your PCSoftEther VPN Project
. Take a look here
for more details on SoftEther VPN Project. Click on http://selinks.org/
to get more facts about SoftEther VPN Server on SoftEther VPN Project's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server is C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. SoftEther VPN Server's primary file takes around 5.14 MB (5393640 bytes) and is named vpnsmgr_x64.exe.
The following executables are installed along with SoftEther VPN Server. They take about 25.78 MB (27033736
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (5.01 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (5.02 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.69 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.92 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.14 MB)
The current web page applies to SoftEther VPN Server version 4.19.9599
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SoftEther VPN Server:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is an application offered by the software company SoftEther VPN Project. Some users decide to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SoftEther VPN Server from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SoftEther VPN Server or simply click the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". The SoftEther VPN Server application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SoftEther VPN Server in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SoftEther VPN Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The software company is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After removing SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your PC, nor are we saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 12:56:28.723