SoftEther VPN Server
SoftEther VPN Server is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your PCSoftEther VPN Project
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on SoftEther VPN Project. More details about the application SoftEther VPN Server can be seen at http://selinks.org/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder (same installation drive as Windows). SoftEther VPN Server's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe". SoftEther VPN Server's primary file takes around 4.26 MB (4464184 bytes) and is called vpnsmgr_x64.exe.
SoftEther VPN Server is comprised of the following executables which take 16.78 MB (17592544
bytes) on disk:
- vpncmd_x64.exe (4.13 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (4.14 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.25 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (4.26 MB)
The current page applies to SoftEther VPN Server version 4.06.9433
alone. Click on the links below for other SoftEther VPN Server versions:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is a program offered by SoftEther VPN Project. Some people want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SoftEther VPN Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". The SoftEther VPN Server application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SoftEther VPN Server in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The publisher is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After removing SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your computer, nor are we saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-14 17:06:59.043