SoftEther VPN Server
SoftEther VPN Server is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your systemSoftEther VPN Project
. More data about SoftEther VPN Project can be read here
. More details about SoftEther VPN Server can be seen at http://selinks.org/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server is C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. vpnsmgr_x64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.28 MB (4490808 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SoftEther VPN Server. They take 16.87 MB (17690848
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (4.15 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (4.16 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.27 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (4.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.08.9449
of SoftEther VPN Server. You can find below info on other versions of SoftEther VPN Server:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is an application offered by SoftEther VPN Project. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SoftEther VPN Server from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SoftEther VPN Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". If it is installed on your PC the SoftEther VPN Server app will be found automatically. When you click SoftEther VPN Server in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The software company is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After removing SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your PC, nor are we saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 14:11:50.587