SoftEther VPN Server
This web page contains complete information on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your systemSoftEther VPN Project
. Additional info about SoftEther VPN Project can be found here
. Click on http://selinks.org/
to get more details about SoftEther VPN Server on SoftEther VPN Project's website. SoftEther VPN Server is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for SoftEther VPN Server is C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. vpnsmgr_x64.exe is the SoftEther VPN Server's primary executable file and it takes circa 4.26 MB (4465208 bytes) on disk.
SoftEther VPN Server contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.78 MB (17595104
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (4.13 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (4.14 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.25 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (4.26 MB)
The current page applies to SoftEther VPN Server version 4.06.9435
only. Click on the links below for other SoftEther VPN Server versions:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is an application by SoftEther VPN Project. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SoftEther VPN Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". The SoftEther VPN Server app will be found very quickly. After you select SoftEther VPN Server in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The web site of the program is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After removing SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoftEther VPN Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your PC, nor are we saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-26 14:58:46.400