SoftEther VPN Server
You can find below detailed information on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your computerSoftEther VPN Project
. Check out here
where you can read more on SoftEther VPN Project. More details about SoftEther VPN Server can be found at http://selinks.org/
. Usually the SoftEther VPN Server program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove SoftEther VPN Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. vpnsmgr_x64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.14 MB (5394072 bytes) on disk.
SoftEther VPN Server contains of the executables below. They take 25.79 MB (27042552
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (5.01 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (5.03 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.69 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.92 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.27.9668
of SoftEther VPN Server. Click on the links below for other SoftEther VPN Server versions:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is an application offered by SoftEther VPN Project. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SoftEther VPN Server with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SoftEther VPN Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". The SoftEther VPN Server application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SoftEther VPN Server in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The web site of the application is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your computer, we are not saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-02 10:21:05.040