SoftEther VPN Server
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your PCSoftEther VPN Project
. Additional info about SoftEther VPN Project can be found here
. Click on http://selinks.org/
to get more details about SoftEther VPN Server on SoftEther VPN Project's website. SoftEther VPN Server is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. SoftEther VPN Server's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. vpnsmgr_x64.exe is the SoftEther VPN Server's main executable file and it occupies circa 4.28 MB (4491320 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SoftEther VPN Server. They take an average of 16.87 MB (17692896
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (4.15 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (4.17 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.27 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (4.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.09.9451
of SoftEther VPN Server. You can find below a few links to other SoftEther VPN Server versions:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is a program offered by the software company SoftEther VPN Project. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SoftEther VPN Server from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SoftEther VPN Server or simply click the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". If it is installed on your PC the SoftEther VPN Server application will be found automatically. When you select SoftEther VPN Server in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SoftEther VPN Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The web site of the application is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After removing SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoftEther VPN Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your computer, nor are we saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-12 22:53:50.390