SoftEther VPN Server
SoftEther VPN Server is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your PCSoftEther VPN Project
. More information on SoftEther VPN Project can be found here
. More details about SoftEther VPN Server can be seen at http://selinks.org/
. SoftEther VPN Server is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for SoftEther VPN Server is "C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe". vpnsmgr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.56 MB (3734072 bytes) on disk.
SoftEther VPN Server contains of the executables below. They take 14.75 MB (15471328
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd.exe (3.43 MB)
- vpnserver.exe (3.44 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.32 MB)
- vpnsmgr.exe (3.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.13.9524
of SoftEther VPN Server. You can find below info on other versions of SoftEther VPN Server:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is an application released by SoftEther VPN Project. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SoftEther VPN Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". If it is installed on your PC the SoftEther VPN Server application will be found automatically. When you select SoftEther VPN Server in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The publisher is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your PC, we are not saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 16:10:57.993