SoftEther VPN Server
SoftEther VPN Server is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your computerSoftEther VPN Project
. You can find out more on SoftEther VPN Project or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on SoftEther VPN Server at http://selinks.org/
. Usually the SoftEther VPN Server application is placed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder, depending on the user's option during install. SoftEther VPN Server's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.20 MB (5456184 bytes) on disk and is called vpnserver_x64.exe.
SoftEther VPN Server is comprised of the following executables which take 26.66 MB (27951128
bytes) on disk:
- vpncmd_x64.exe (5.19 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (5.20 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.84 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (6.10 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.32 MB)
The current web page applies to SoftEther VPN Server version 4.30.9695
only. Click on the links below for other SoftEther VPN Server versions:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is a program offered by SoftEther VPN Project. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SoftEther VPN Server from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SoftEther VPN Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". The SoftEther VPN Server application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SoftEther VPN Server in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The web site of the program is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After removing SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your PC, nor are we saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-16 09:45:40.150