SoftEther VPN Server
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your PCSoftEther VPN Project
. Open here
where you can get more info on SoftEther VPN Project. More data about the application SoftEther VPN Server can be found at http://selinks.org/
. Usually the SoftEther VPN Server application is found in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove SoftEther VPN Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.75 MB (6025016 bytes) on disk and is labeled vpnsmgr_x64.exe.
SoftEther VPN Server installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 28.98 MB (30382616
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (5.61 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (5.63 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (5.46 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (6.52 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.32.9731
of SoftEther VPN Server. For more SoftEther VPN Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is a program offered by the software company SoftEther VPN Project. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SoftEther VPN Server from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SoftEther VPN Server or simply click the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". The SoftEther VPN Server application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SoftEther VPN Server in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SoftEther VPN Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The publisher is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SoftEther VPN Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your computer, we are not saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-17 19:49:29.590