SoftEther VPN Server
This web page is about SoftEther VPN Server for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your PCSoftEther VPN Project
. More information on SoftEther VPN Project can be seen here
. More data about the application SoftEther VPN Server can be found at http://selinks.org/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove SoftEther VPN Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.47 MB (3642936 bytes) on disk and is titled vpnsmgr.exe.
SoftEther VPN Server installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.41 MB (15106272
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd.exe (3.34 MB)
- vpnserver.exe (3.36 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.23 MB)
- vpnsmgr.exe (3.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.04.9412
of SoftEther VPN Server. You can find here a few links to other SoftEther VPN Server releases:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is an application released by the software company SoftEther VPN Project. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SoftEther VPN Server from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SoftEther VPN Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". If it is installed on your PC the SoftEther VPN Server program will be found automatically. When you click SoftEther VPN Server in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SoftEther VPN Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The software company is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After removing SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your PC, nor are we saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-14 03:17:04.623