SoftEther VPN Server
SoftEther VPN Server is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your systemSoftEther VPN Project
. You can find out more on SoftEther VPN Project or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://selinks.org/
if you want to read more on SoftEther VPN Server on SoftEther VPN Project's website. SoftEther VPN Server is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SoftEther VPN Server. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.14 MB (5391672 bytes) on disk and is named vpnsmgr_x64.exe.
SoftEther VPN Server installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 25.78 MB (27033624
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (5.01 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (5.03 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.69 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.92 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.14 MB)
The current web page applies to SoftEther VPN Server version 4.29.9680
alone. You can find below info on other releases of SoftEther VPN Server:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SoftEther VPN Server when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000000_vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000014_vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000015_vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000016_vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000017_vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\lang.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpncmd_x64.exe
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnserver_x64.exe
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup_x64.exe
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsmgr_x64.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SoftEther Corporation\PacketiX VPN\Server Manager
SoftEther VPN Server is a program by the software company SoftEther VPN Project. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SoftEther VPN Server from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SoftEther VPN Server or simply click the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". If it is installed on your PC the SoftEther VPN Server application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SoftEther VPN Server in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SoftEther VPN Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The software company is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SoftEther VPN Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your PC, we are not saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-12 17:35:01.840