SoftEther VPN Server
SoftEther VPN Server is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your computerSoftEther VPN Project
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SoftEther VPN Project. Please open http://selinks.org/
if you want to read more on SoftEther VPN Server on SoftEther VPN Project's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing SoftEther VPN Server is C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.14 MB (5391672 bytes) on disk and is titled vpnsmgr_x64.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in SoftEther VPN Server. They occupy 25.78 MB (27033624
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (5.01 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (5.03 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.69 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.92 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.14 MB)
The current page applies to SoftEther VPN Server version 4.29.9678
alone. You can find below info on other releases of SoftEther VPN Server:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not removed:
SoftEther VPN Server is an application offered by the software company SoftEther VPN Project. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SoftEther VPN Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". The SoftEther VPN Server app will be found very quickly. After you select SoftEther VPN Server in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The web site of the application is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After removing SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoftEther VPN Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your PC, we are not saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-12 18:18:29.697