SoftEther VPN Server
You can find below details on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your computerSoftEther VPN Project
. More information on SoftEther VPN Project can be seen here
. Click on http://selinks.org/
to get more information about SoftEther VPN Server on SoftEther VPN Project's website. Usually the SoftEther VPN Server application is placed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall SoftEther VPN Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. vpnsmgr_x64.exe is the SoftEther VPN Server's main executable file and it occupies approximately 5.15 MB (5399488 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in SoftEther VPN Server. They take 25.82 MB (27071168
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (5.02 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (5.03 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.69 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.93 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.24.9652
of SoftEther VPN Server. For other SoftEther VPN Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is an application by the software company SoftEther VPN Project. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SoftEther VPN Server from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SoftEther VPN Server or simply click the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". If it is installed on your PC the SoftEther VPN Server app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SoftEther VPN Server in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The publisher is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your computer, nor are we saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-25 06:22:10.973