SoftEther VPN Server
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your systemSoftEther VPN Project
. Go over here
where you can read more on SoftEther VPN Project. Further information about SoftEther VPN Server can be seen at http://selinks.org/
. SoftEther VPN Server is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing SoftEther VPN Server is C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. vpnsmgr_x64.exe is the SoftEther VPN Server's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 5.15 MB (5401912 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with SoftEther VPN Server. They occupy about 25.83 MB (27082264
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (5.02 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (5.03 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.69 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.93 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.15 MB)
This web page is about SoftEther VPN Server version 4.28.9669
only. Click on the links below for other SoftEther VPN Server versions:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall SoftEther VPN Server:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SoftEther VPN Server:
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000030_vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000031_vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000032_vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000033_vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\hamcore.se2
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\lang.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\security_log\DEFAULT\sec_20190508.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\security_log\DEFAULT\sec_20190509.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\security_log\DEFAULT\sec_20190511.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\security_log\DEFAULT\sec_20190514.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\security_log\DEFAULT\sec_20190515.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\security_log\DEFAULT\sec_20190520.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\security_log\DEFAULT\sec_20190521.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\server_log\vpn_20190508.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\server_log\vpn_20190509.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\server_log\vpn_20190510.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\server_log\vpn_20190511.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\server_log\vpn_20190514.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\server_log\vpn_20190515.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\server_log\vpn_20190520.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\server_log\vpn_20190521.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\server_log\vpn_20190522.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnserver_x64.exe
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SoftEther Corporation\PacketiX VPN\Server Manager
SoftEther VPN Server is an application released by the software company SoftEther VPN Project. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SoftEther VPN Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". If it is installed on your PC the SoftEther VPN Server application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SoftEther VPN Server in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SoftEther VPN Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The software company is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your computer, we are not saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-12 07:13:12.530