SoftEther VPN Server
SoftEther VPN Server is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your PCSoftEther VPN Project
. Go over here
for more information on SoftEther VPN Project. Please open http://selinks.org/
if you want to read more on SoftEther VPN Server on SoftEther VPN Project's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder (same installation drive as Windows). SoftEther VPN Server's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.14 MB (5391816 bytes) on disk and is named vpnsmgr_x64.exe.
SoftEther VPN Server installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 25.78 MB (27029736
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (5.01 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (5.03 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.69 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.91 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.14 MB)
The current web page applies to SoftEther VPN Server version 4.22.9634
alone. Click on the links below for other SoftEther VPN Server versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall SoftEther VPN Server:
The files below remain on your disk by SoftEther VPN Server when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000000_vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000006_vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000012_vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\chain_certs\vgs_chain_1_comodo.cer
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\chain_certs\vgs_chain_2_comodo.cer
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\chain_certs\vgs_chain_rapidssl_ca.cer
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\chain_certs\vgs_chain_root_ca.cer
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\hamcore.se2
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\lang.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\security_log\DEFAULT\sec_20170614.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\security_log\VPNGATE\sec_20170614.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\security_log\VPNGATE\sec_20170615.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\server_log\vpn_20170614.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\server_log\vpn_20170615.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\setuplog.dat
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpncmd_x64.exe
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnserver_x64.exe
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup_x64.exe
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsmgr_x64.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SoftEther Corporation\PacketiX VPN\Server Manager
SoftEther VPN Server is a program by the software company SoftEther VPN Project. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SoftEther VPN Server from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SoftEther VPN Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". If it exists on your system the SoftEther VPN Server program will be found automatically. When you click SoftEther VPN Server in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The software company is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After removing SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SoftEther VPN Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your computer, nor are we saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-02 12:56:09.237