SoftEther VPN Server
SoftEther VPN Server is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your systemSoftEther VPN Project
. Go over here
for more information on SoftEther VPN Project. You can see more info on SoftEther VPN Server at http://selinks.org/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. SoftEther VPN Server's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. vpnsmgr_x64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.26 MB (4465208 bytes) on disk.
SoftEther VPN Server installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.78 MB (17596128
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (4.13 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (4.14 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.25 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (4.26 MB)
This web page is about SoftEther VPN Server version 4.06.9437
alone. You can find below a few links to other SoftEther VPN Server versions:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is a program released by SoftEther VPN Project. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SoftEther VPN Server from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SoftEther VPN Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". If it exists on your system the SoftEther VPN Server app will be found automatically. When you select SoftEther VPN Server in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The web site of the program is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After removing SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your computer, we are not saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 22:53:11.817