SoftEther VPN Server
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your computerSoftEther VPN Project
. More information on SoftEther VPN Project can be found here
. Click on http://selinks.org/
to get more facts about SoftEther VPN Server on SoftEther VPN Project's website. SoftEther VPN Server is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server. SoftEther VPN Server's primary file takes about 4.29 MB (4495928 bytes) and its name is vpnsmgr_x64.exe.
The following executables are contained in SoftEther VPN Server. They take 16.89 MB (17710816
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (4.16 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (4.17 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.28 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (4.29 MB)
This info is about SoftEther VPN Server version 4.10.9473
only. You can find here a few links to other SoftEther VPN Server versions:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is a program by the software company SoftEther VPN Project. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SoftEther VPN Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". If it exists on your system the SoftEther VPN Server app will be found very quickly. After you click SoftEther VPN Server in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The web site of the application is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your computer, nor are we saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 08:23:56.693