SoftEther VPN Server
This info is about SoftEther VPN Server for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your computerSoftEther VPN Project
. You can find out more on SoftEther VPN Project or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about SoftEther VPN Server at http://selinks.org/
. SoftEther VPN Server is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing SoftEther VPN Server is "C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.34 MB (4552248 bytes) on disk and is titled vpnsmgr_x64.exe.
SoftEther VPN Server installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.10 MB (17927904
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (4.21 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (4.22 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.32 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (4.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.14.9529
of SoftEther VPN Server. You can find below info on other versions of SoftEther VPN Server:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000000_vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\hamcore.se2
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\lang.config
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SoftEther Corporation\PacketiX VPN\Server Manager
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsmgr_x64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsmgr_x64.exe.FriendlyAppName
SoftEther VPN Server is an application offered by SoftEther VPN Project. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SoftEther VPN Server from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SoftEther VPN Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". The SoftEther VPN Server app will be found very quickly. When you click SoftEther VPN Server in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The software company is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SoftEther VPN Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your computer, we are not saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 15:52:48.427