SoftEther VPN Server
This web page is about SoftEther VPN Server for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your systemSoftEther VPN Project
. Further information on SoftEther VPN Project can be found here
. Click on http://selinks.org/
to get more data about SoftEther VPN Server on SoftEther VPN Project's website. Usually the SoftEther VPN Server program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall SoftEther VPN Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled vpnsmgr_x64.exe and occupies 5.14 MB (5391080 bytes).
The executables below are part of SoftEther VPN Server. They occupy about 25.77 MB (27023496
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (5.01 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (5.02 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.68 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.91 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.14 MB)
This page is about SoftEther VPN Server version 4.19.9582
alone. For other SoftEther VPN Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is a program released by SoftEther VPN Project. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SoftEther VPN Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SoftEther VPN Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". If it exists on your system the SoftEther VPN Server program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SoftEther VPN Server in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The publisher is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your computer, we are not saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 02:30:03.257