SoftEther VPN Server
This page is about SoftEther VPN Server for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your computerSoftEther VPN Project
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on SoftEther VPN Project. You can see more info related to SoftEther VPN Server at http://selinks.org/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder (same installation drive as Windows). SoftEther VPN Server's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe". The application's main executable file is called vpnsmgr.exe and it has a size of 3.53 MB (3701816 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in SoftEther VPN Server. They take 14.63 MB (15342304
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd.exe (3.40 MB)
- vpnserver.exe (3.41 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.29 MB)
- vpnsmgr.exe (3.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.11.9506
of SoftEther VPN Server. Click on the links below for other SoftEther VPN Server versions:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is an application offered by the software company SoftEther VPN Project. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SoftEther VPN Server from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SoftEther VPN Server or simply click the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". The SoftEther VPN Server application will be found very quickly. When you click SoftEther VPN Server in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The web site of the program is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After removing SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SoftEther VPN Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your PC, nor are we saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-03 11:53:13.850