SoftEther VPN Server
SoftEther VPN Server is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your PCSoftEther VPN Project
. More info about SoftEther VPN Project can be found here
. Please open http://selinks.org/
if you want to read more on SoftEther VPN Server on SoftEther VPN Project's website. SoftEther VPN Server is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove SoftEther VPN Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.09 MB (5342440 bytes) on disk and is called vpnsmgr_x64.exe.
SoftEther VPN Server installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 25.56 MB (26800264
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (4.96 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (4.98 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.65 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.87 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.09 MB)
The current page applies to SoftEther VPN Server version 4.17.9562
alone. You can find here a few links to other SoftEther VPN Server releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall SoftEther VPN Server.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove SoftEther VPN Server:
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\00000000_vpn_server.config
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\backup.vpn_server.config\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\hamcore.se2
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\lang.config
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SoftEther Corporation\PacketiX VPN\Server Manager
SoftEther VPN Server is an application by SoftEther VPN Project. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SoftEther VPN Server from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SoftEther VPN Server or simply click the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". If it is installed on your PC the SoftEther VPN Server app will be found automatically. After you click SoftEther VPN Server in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The software company is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After removing SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoftEther VPN Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your computer, nor are we saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-11 02:20:38.207