SoftEther VPN Server
This page is about SoftEther VPN Server for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server from your PCSoftEther VPN Project
. More info about SoftEther VPN Project can be seen here
. More information about the app SoftEther VPN Server can be seen at http://selinks.org/
. Usually the SoftEther VPN Server application is installed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing SoftEther VPN Server is C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SoftEther VPN Server's main file takes about 5.32 MB (5582136 bytes) and is named vpnsmgr_x64.exe.
The executables below are part of SoftEther VPN Server. They occupy an average of 26.66 MB (27951128
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (5.19 MB)
- vpnserver_x64.exe (5.20 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.84 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (6.10 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.32 MB)
This info is about SoftEther VPN Server version 4.30.9696
alone. For other SoftEther VPN Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server is a program by the software company SoftEther VPN Project. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove SoftEther VPN Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SoftEther VPN Server from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SoftEther VPN Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "SoftEther VPN Server". If it is installed on your PC the SoftEther VPN Server program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SoftEther VPN Server in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SoftEther VPN Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server:
- The web site of the program is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server\vpnsetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SoftEther VPN Server.
8. After uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoftEther VPN Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project from your computer, nor are we saying that SoftEther VPN Server by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-07 06:49:07.727